No Products in the Cart
- This ramen is the Original Buldak Chicken Stir Fried Ramen that began the "Fire Noodle Challenge".
- This product gives a spicy burst of flavor when consumed.
- This ramen tastes best when the water from boiling the noodles get drained before mixing the sauces.
- Nutrition Facts (per140g) : Calories 530kcal, Sodium 1280mg, Carbohydrates 85g, Sugar 7g, Fat 16g, Trans Fat 0g, Saturated Fat 8g, Cholesterol 0mg, Protein 12g
1. Put the noodles in 600ml of boiling water.
2. Cook for 5 minutes.
3. Drain the water and leave some water to keep noodles soft.
4. Add the liquid spices and dried flakes.
5. Mix well.
Click for complete list of ingredients