No Products in the Cart
- Instead of just using Centella Asiatica water, Centella Asiatica Leaf is boiled in water and a solvent is used to separate and extract only certain substances.
- A high-quality product is thereby created including a high 49% content of Centella quantitative extract, instead of a small amount.
- The essence has been certified by the Environment Working Group(EWG), a Nonprofit Environmental Organization, focused on safety in the cosmetics sector.
Take a proper amount of the content, spread it over face and make this serum fully absorbed.
And then finish with lotion or cream.
Centella Asiatica Extract
- Centella Asiatica is most well-known for its wound-healing abilities. So-called “tiger grass” from the legend where tigers would roll around in the plant after a battle in an effort to soothe their wounds. CICA soothes and reduces skin inflammation.
- Peptide is composed of two or more amino acids that make up protein. This ingredient encourages enhanced skin radiance by helping increase skin regeneration, improving wrinkles, and enhancing skin elasticity.
- Niacinamide is the active form of vitamin B3. It contains brightening ingredients approved by the Korean Ministry of Food and Drug Safety.
- Panthenol is a perfect active ingredient for sensitive skin. When absorbed into the body, panthenol becomes vitamin B. It soothes and restores tired skin and strengthens the skin barrier. It helps calm redness and soothes sensitive skin.
This serum is very hydrating but quickly absorbant (no stickiness at all), soothing, and reduces redness just as effectively. Plus, my skin looks super glowy and stays hydrated throughout the day due to this serum. Best part, after a few weeks of use, I can say it has not clogged my pores at all, which is a major concern for hydrating products. This product is a subtle but potent game changer!!!
I have very reactive skin. Almost everything either makes me break out, gives me eczema, or makes me dry and flakey. Finding something that helps with acne AND wrinkles, but doesn't aggravate by hyper-reactive skin, was virtually impossible - until now. I absolutely LOVE Purito's Centella Unscented Serum. The centella is calming and soothing.
It's so, so hydrating and soothing! The ingredients are amazing - lots of niacinamide and centella asiatica extract, plus ceramides, sodium hyaluronate, peptides, and more. I have sensitive, dehydration-prone combo skin and this has been a game changer in my skincare routine.
it's helped my skin so much. My skin is combination, acne-prone, and damaged moisturize barrier. This product is soothing, moisturing, and redness reducing. It has helped repair my skin and keep my acne under control. Would highly recommend
it has taken me a long time with a lot of trail and error to find a proper skincare routine. I have very sensitive combo skin (hormonal/cystic acne, rosacea, and pores that love to make blackheads... yuck lol) I have noticed a reduction in the redness of my skin and I've only been using this product for 5 days! Not only that, but it's not super sticky/tacky, has no smell, and has not broken my skin out! If anything I'm noticing less blemishes on my face. I apply the serum after I cleanse/wash my face and then follow up with a moisturizer.