No Products in the Cart
- Instead of just using Centella Asiatica water, Centella Asiatica Leaf is boiled in water and a solvent is used to separate and extract only certain substances.
- A high-quality product is thereby created including a high 49% content of Centella quantitative extract, instead of a small amount.
- The essence has been certified by the Environment Working Group(EWG), a Nonprofit Environmental Organization, focused on safety in the cosmetics sector.
Take a proper amount of the content, spread it over face and make this serum fully absorbed.
And then finish with lotion or cream.
Centella Asiatica Extract
- Centella Asiatica is most well-known for its wound-healing abilities. So-called “tiger grass” from the legend where tigers would roll around in the plant after a battle in an effort to soothe their wounds. CICA soothes and reduces skin inflammation.
- Peptide is composed of two or more amino acids that make up protein. This ingredient encourages enhanced skin radiance by helping increase skin regeneration, improving wrinkles, and enhancing skin elasticity.
- Niacinamide is the active form of vitamin B3. It contains brightening ingredients approved by the Korean Ministry of Food and Drug Safety.
- Panthenol is a perfect active ingredient for sensitive skin. When absorbed into the body, panthenol becomes vitamin B. It soothes and restores tired skin and strengthens the skin barrier. It helps calm redness and soothes sensitive skin.