No Products in the Cart
- This essence provides the skin with instant hydration.
- Only a light pat is needed for the application of this essence to be absorbed into the skin.
- This product helps the skin retain the moisture it needs to stay healthy.
- This essence deeply penetrates the skin to provide the skin with soothing and cooling.
Sahara Prickly Pear Seed Oil
- Sahara Prickly Pear Seed Oil is extracted from prickly pears that survive extreme climates of the Sahara Desert.
- Due to its high content of linoleic acid, the Sahara Prickly Pear Seed Oil boasts of being more lightweight and moisturizing than argan oil.
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E) in Prickly Pear Seed Oil allows for powerful anti-aging properties.
It hasn't broken me out, which is a miracle itself. A little goes a long way. You need a little at a time and I definitely can see this bottle lasting for a while.
The texture of the essence is really nice, it is a thin liquid but it feels nourishing once patted into the skin. helped with my adult onset cystic acne.
I love this product. I'm very picky about serums and detest when they dry sticky or peel/pill. Huxley Grab Water goes on smooth, absorbs quickly, and leaves my skin plump but not sticky. Easily apply moisturizer or foundation over, or use at night by itself.
The Huxley Essence comes in a beautifully simple glass bottle with pipette. When you open it, you immediately notice the fresh smell. The consistency is slightly gel-like, it can be spread well and absorbed quickly. My skin is very sensitive, but this product is well tolerated.
I have mixed and dehydrated skin so I use this essence as one of my layers of hydration. It is light and very fresh, not sticky. Smells clean, cool, it's a wonderful smell. This essence provides intense hydration.