No Products in the Cart
Soil to Soil instantly wraps you in spring with the effortless scent of crushed grass and roses of May. The top notes of eucalyptus and lemon refreshes the atmosphere, while the following aroma of fresh herbs transports you to the middle of a flower market.
- Ecocert-certified cypress used. The Phytoncide within the cypress has antibacterial and air purification/deodorization effects.
- Lasting for 48 hours, our products show enhanced 'scent persistence', which is generally considered as a weak point of textile perfumes.
- 99.6% deodorizing effect. Deodorant plant extracts are used to remove odors of spaces and fibers. (Deodorizes ammonia by 99.6%, trimethylamine, a substance that causes fish and shellfish odor, by 99.6%,)
- Anti-static effect. Prevents static electricity in knitwear and coats.
- Skin hypoallergenic test completed. With its mild formula, it can be safely used even on the fibers that touch the body.
TOP - GREEN/ EUCALYPTUS/ LEMON
MIDDLE - ROSE/ JASMIN/ HERBAL
BASE - AMBER
Please lightly spray in various spaces or on surfaces such as textiles, bedding, and closets that require deodorization. When spraying directly onto fibers, keep a sufficient distance of 20~30cm.
(If you spray too close, it may take some time to dry because only the concentrated areas get wet.)