As the cold weather rolls in, it’s time to upgrade your skincare routine! The season may be full of pumpkin spice and everything nice, but your skin does not take too kindly to the cold weather. That is why we have come up with a routine that you can use to keep your skin healthy and hydrated. Read on to find out what you can do in order to keep your glow throughout the upcoming colder seasons.
1. Try leaning towards the usage of a cleansing balm or oil in order to not strip away more moisture from the skin than the weather does itself.
2. Use a toner that is watery rather than something that dries out quickly.
3. Add an oil to prevent the skin from drying out.
The Potions Jojoba Oil Serum is the perfect addition to any cold weather routine as it is made of 100% jojoba oil and adds the hydration your skin needs in order to stay healthy.
4. Go for a thicker moisturizer than you would use during the summer or spring.
||This is really important in order to keep the skin’s moisture from evaporating. We know we can count on the Rice Bran Moisturizer to help us keep our skin hydrated without leaving any stickiness behind.
5. Use a mist throughout the day to add moisture to the skin.
Don’t be lost on your skincare journey! We are with you every step of the way! Get your favorites and more at Coréelle!