No Products in the Cart
- This foaming cleanser is developed with Logically Skin's unique EqualiDerm formula, a patented blend of Bioredoxyl (rice ferment filtrate (sake)), Pineapple ceramide, and Glyceryl glucoside, that strengthens moisture barrier, while protecting skin from cleansing-stimulus.
- Refraining from containing purified water as an ingredient, this cleanser contains a rice ferment filtrate blend to help reduce irritaiton, while filling skin with essential nutrients.
- With Glyceryl glucoside (2CG) inside its unique formula, the Aquaporin is activated to boost the hydration delivery system, leaving skin plumpy and moisturized with long-lasting hydration.
- Pineapple ceramide inside the formula raises coherence among cells to strengthen skin's protective layer, leaving skin firm and tight.
- EqualiDerm is Logically Skin’s own unique, active ingredient: it is a blend of Bioredoxyl and Pineapple ceramide, which helps build healthy structure of skin, and Glycerol glucoside (2GG), which hydrates and strengthens skin barrier.
- EqualiDerm 79% adjusts skin balance for optimal condition, has anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and healing properties, making it suitable for use in atopic, sensitive skin.
Glyceryl glucoside(2CG) Aquaporin
- Bioredoxyl is a Rice ferment filtrate that contains high content of Thioredoxin which is highly effective in balancing cell's antioxidant system, further reducing oxidation, inflammation, and various stimuli.
- As a fruit that has the highest content of ceramide among all, the natrural ceramide extracted from pineapple contains Vitamin C, Vitamin B1, Citric acid that are significant component for a healthy skin.
- Aquaporin is a transmembrane polypeptide that permits water transport across the cellular membrane. It is known as a water channel and increases the penetration of water due to osmotic gradient.
- Aquaporin supports and maintain skin hydration from within.
- Glycerol glucoside (2GG) is proven to increase the number of Aquaporins in skin, extending a time of moisture retention inside skin.