No Products in the Cart
- This sunscreen uses reef safe ingredients (only physical active ingredients) that leave minimal to no whitecast, stickiness, or pilling for no stress to our mornings and the environment.
- A fifth of the world's coral reefs have died since 2015 and we are at risk of losing another 40% in the next 30 years.
- Sunscreens that contain the active ingredients oxybenzone and octinoxate contribute to mass bleaching of coral reefs, leading to some countries banning the use of these sunscreens to protect the oceanic habitat.
- As a climate inspired brand, Axis-Y felt it was necessary to create a sunscreen we can rely on to give us total protection without harming the environment.
1. Apply two-fingers worth of sunscreen for your face and neck
2. Apply bit by bit, gradually building up and patting in to fully absorb
3. Reapply every 2-3 hours to ensure all-day protection from UV rays
- Calendula is full of antioxidants and helps to reduce skin sensitivity along with soothing skin that has been irritated by external factors.