No Products in the Cart
- The AHA included in lactic acid in the formula will exfoliate the dead cell effectively while balancing the pH level on your skin. Due to the high content of natural lactic acid, it may cause aggregation at low temperature. Keep it at room temperature.
- The formula soothes and hydrates your skin with green tea and tea tree oil extracts, which have tannic acid that hydrate pores and absorb moisture replenishments, vitamin A & B that moisturize and vitamin C that brightens the skin and work against blemishes.
- The Patting Splash Mask Green Tea is ideal for people with sensitive, troubled, oily and acne prone skin types.
- No Paraben, Sulfates, Formaldehyde, Mineral Oil, Urea, BHT, TEA, or Phthalates.
- The products are Hypoallergenic, Paraben-free, and NOT tested on animals.
- The rich catechins contained in Camellia Sinensis and the Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil help treat skin problems, control sebum, and soothe the skin.
- Lactic acid is a naturally-fermented, raw ingredient, which is used instead of a synthetic surfactant to cleanse dead skin cells and unclogs impurities in the pores, helping smooth out the skin.
- The exfoliant mask contains 20% 5-AHA from 5 fruits; Lactic acid(bilberry), glycolic acid(sugar cane), citric acid(orange and lemon), malic acid and tartaric acid(saccharum). These AHA smooth and brighten skin by exfoliating and improving skin texture.