No Products in the Cart
- This hand cream leaves a luxurious, herbal fragrance when used as it is created with an herbal blend of mugwort, rosemary, and eucalyptus.
- This product is named after the Greek goddess, Artemis, who the main ingredient of this blend, mugwort (artemisia), was named after.
- This hand cream is mildly acidic and creates a moisturizing film on the skin for a moist but refreshing finish.
- This product has rich moisturizing properties and is created using shea butter and various oils.
- Mugwort is a currently a high-demand K beauty skin care ingredient. Its long history in Korea as a “healing herb” stems from generations of culinary, medicinal, and topical use. It has exploded in popularity as a skincare ingredient due to its highly regarded anti-bacterial, inflammatory, and anti-fungal properties, which kills bacteria and calms inflammation. Rich in antioxidants and vitamin E, Mugwort also helps build a barrier that helps retain moisture and protect the skin from UV rays.