No Products in the Cart
- A deeply hydrating facial oil that is absorbed well and penetrates deeply into the skin. As it is close in nature to our skin's own oils, it helps balance oil and sebum production without clogging pores.
- A dramatically hydrating Hyaluronic acid ampoule that can be used daily, which gathers and retains moisture in the skin, reducing the effects of external stress factors.
It creates a thin and transparent moisturizing membrane that prevents moisture from evaporating, and reduces external irritation.
- A moisturizing daily ampoule for sensitive skin that soothes and nourishes exhausted and irritated skin.
Apply 2-3 drops to your fingers and gently massage onto your face, neck, and/or body.
Jojoba Seed Oil
- Jojoba Seed oil contains wax monoglyceride, which is an ingredient most similar to human sebum. Thus, this ingredient penetrates into the skin easily, delivering the omega 6,9 and vitamins in the oil deeply into the skin. Rich in tocopherols, it is effective against oxidation. By melting sebum and dead skin cells, it is a preferred ingredient in cleansing.
- Sodium hyaluronate, often called hyaluronic acid, is a natural moisturizing factor (NMF) that exists in our skin, harmless to our body. Its moisture content 6,000 times higher than normal moisture factors, absorbing and storing surrounding moisture particles.
- Peptides are amino acids that make up essential proteins such as collagen and elastin which are responsible for maintaining your skin’s elasticity, texture, and strength. Peptides are essential in helping promote the production of collagen.