No Products in the Cart
- Glycolic Acid (AHA) brightens dull, uneven skin by enabling faster cell turnover and mildly melts dead skin cells on the outer layer of skin.
- The mild exfoliating liquid is perfect for dry to combination skin and it hydrates the skin while exfoliating as it contains hyaluronic acid.
- Contains natural AHA ingredient (Apple fruit water) instead of plain mineral water to maximize exfoliating and brightening benefits without any irritation.
Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Water
- Natural AHA inside realizes vital skin.
- Help clean the skin with exfoliants.
this has done so much for my skin. I have only had it for a week and I'm already seeing a difference. My skin is smoother and brighter plus..My acne and acne scares are settling down
I had great success with this product. I've noticed many people mentioning the smell - I smell nothing and I've done a bit of looking around online and there are others who also smell nothing as well as others who think it smells a bit rubbery/fishy. Personally, I wouldn't let the potential smell deter me from a product that may clear up my skin. I've had closed comodones and persistent (mild) acne on my t-zone for years. This product helped me clear it up and has made my skin far smoother and evened out.
This product did not irritate or dry out my acne prone sensitive dry skin/ It's a pump so it's hygienic. I think this is a decent AHA chemical exfoliator due to glycolic acid. No fragrance has been detected with this product.
I noticed that my skin feels a lot softer since I started using this a few days ago. It's definitely a product I will be repurchasing.
I saw a noticeable change in my skin and the amounts of blemishes. For best results, either follow the package directions or look up a video on Youtube. This stuff doesn't work if you're not using it right.