No Products in the Cart
- A quick & easy exfoliator infused with green gea and tea tree leaf oil extract that gently cleanses, removes and exfoliates impurities, while intensely energizing and soothing sensitive, troubled skin.
- A highly-compressed serum with wild yam extract and shea butter that quickly absorbs and delivers intense hydration, while restoring and repairing damaged skin.
GREEN TEA & TEA TREE
- The rich catechins contained in Camellia Sinensis and the Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil help treat skin problems, control sebum, and soothe the skin.
- Lactic acid is a naturally-fermented, raw ingredient, which is used instead of a synthetic surfactant to cleanse dead skin cells and unclogs impurities in the pores, helping smooth out the skin.
20% CONC. 5-AHA FRUIT ACID
- The exfoliant mask contains 20% 5-AHA from 5 fruits; Lactic acid(bilberry), glycolic acid(sugar cane), citric acid(orange and lemon), malic acid and tartaric acid(saccharum). These AHA smooth and brighten skin by exfoliating and improving skin texture.
120 HOUR FERMENTED OIL
- Olive oil and Argan oil goes through a 120-hour slow fermentation process in order to maintain the nutrients and benefits of raw ingredients, such as hydration and absorption.
- Mucin, found within the roots of yams, is an important protein that helps to synthesize collagen and has outstanding moisturizing effects when applied on skin.