No Products in the Cart
- This cleanser is a travel-friendly version of The Potions Cica Acne Gentle Facial Cleanser, which allows for one to take their favorite moisturizer on trips or try before making a purchase of the full-sized product.
- This product is created using a sub acidic formula with a pH level of 5.5 keeps the pH level of the skin sub acidic, minimizing the penetration of bacteria.
- This cleanser is created with EWG Green Grade ingredients to ensure gentleness on the skin.
- This product contains a high concentration of polyol which helps moisturize the skin and provides a soft finish after cleansing.
- As the main ingredient of Madekasol, the household healing ointment of South Korea, it is well-known for having abundant moisture.
- As a cosmetic ingredient used for antioxidants, skin conditioning and skin protection, it not only helps to synthesize Aquaporin-3 in the skin, but also helps to make clear and transparent skin by preventing dead skin cells.
- It prevents Inflammatory inhibition, damage to skin tissue, and it’s also effective in healing damage, moisturizing and regenerating.
- It’s so called “Tiger grass”, because there is a story that a wounded tiger was healed by just rolling in the Centella asiatica field. Widely grown in subtropical regions off the Indian Ocean, it treated wounds and ulcers as a folk medicine in the past.
- Supports skin regeneration and strengthens skin barrier through increased collagen synthesis and activation of fibroblastic collagen.
- Controls inflammation through normalization of keratinocytes.
Tea tree leaf extract
- Native Australians have long been treating infectious disease caused by a cut with tea tree leaves, as it prevents foreign substances that are harmful to skin to settle into the skin and get infected.
- Anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and anti-fungal effects.
- It is involved in the astringent action of pores, and provides tightening effects as it cleans pores.