No Products in the Cart
- This lightweight tea tree oil for acne-prone skin has anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties to fight troubles.
- This supercharged solution was designed to help normalize skin turnover for a smooth, clear, and radiant looking complexion.
- This daily ampoule works magically by visibly soothing irritated skin and neutralizing the look of redness.
- Made with mixture of 'zinc oxide' and 'red iron oxide', Calamine powder protects skin from sun overexposure and external stressors and is a instant solution to nourish fatigued skin.
- This water essence is made of 100% Centella Asiatica extract, widely known as a “Cica” in K-Beauty, which has calming and rejuvenating effect on skin.
- Centella Asiatica has been known for its highly effective skin healing performance for thousands of years, historically referred to as “tiger grass,” as legends say that the tigers would roll around in plant after sustaining injuries.
Good to use with!
- A micro-thin, near-invisible pimple patches with an easy-peasy, two-step applicator seal to minimize breakouts overnight.
1. Cleanse skin.
2. After toner, apply one to three drops.
3. For an enhanced effect, mix with cica complex cream mixer or aqua gel cream mixer.
4. Gently massage for full absorption.
5. Ampoules can be applied separately.
*In this case, apply in the order of lightest to heaviest.
- Tea tree’s anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties soothe troubles.
- Calamine is a powder made by mixing 'zinc oxide', a sun protection ingredient, and a trace amount of 'red iron oxide'. It helps to quickly soothe and care for skin problems.
- Historically referred to as “tiger grass,” as legends say tigers would roll around in the plant after sustaining injuries. Centella Asiatica has been used for its healing properties for thousands of years.