No Products in the Cart
- This deeply-hydrating facial oil instantly absorbs and penetrates into skin, leaving your skin plump and glowy.
- As it is close in nature to our skin's own, unique oils, it helps balance out oil and sebum production without clogging pores.
- This dramatically-hydrating ampoule can be used daily to quench dehydrated skin when our skin slowly loses the ability to effectively retain moisture.
- Hyaluronic acid attracts moisture while defending against environmental stressors, helping to reinforce skin's moisture barrier.
- Hyaluronic acid and its salt derivative Sodium hyaluronate are humectants capable of attracting up to 1000 times its weight in water.
- This lightweight water essence is infused with Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate that brightens, visibly firms, and reduces the appearance of dark spots, fine lines, and wrinkles.
- First discovered in Japan, Galactomyces have been used as a skincare ingredient after finding out that the veteran brewers of fermented sake had smooth and wrinkle-free hands.
- Jojoba seed oil contains wax monoglycerid, which is an ingredient most similar to human sebum. Thus, this ingredient penetrates into the skin easily, delivering the omega 6,9 and vitamins in the oil deeply into the skin. Rich in tocopherols, it is effective against oxidation. By melting sebum and dead skin cells, it is a preferred ingredient in cleansing.
- Dium hyaluronate, often called hyaluronic acid, is a natural moisturizing factor (NMF) that exists in our skin, harmless to our body. Its moisture content 6,000 times higher than normal moisture factors, absorbing and storing surrounding moisture particles.
Galactomyces Water Essence 20ml
- Galactomyces were first discovered in Japan when elderly veteran brewers of fermented sake had smooth and wrinkle-free hands, a stark contrast from the wrinkles on their faces. Galactomyces is a fermented yeast that occurs in the manufacture process of fermented foods, which contains significant amounts of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and organic fatty acids. Similarly structured with natural moisturizing factor (NMF), Galactomyces captures water molecules and helps maintain and protect the skin’s hydration. It also helps maintain the constancy of the skin's epidermis, namely the body temperature and acidity, and removes harmful external substances, brightening the skin tone overall.