No Products in the Cart
- This eco-freindly, vegan-certified sunscreen is safe not only for humans and animals but also for the environment which ensures that we all continue to co-live with our beautiful mother nature.
- This product is formulated with plant-derived "fermented inca inchi oil" which improves the application on skin and reduces the white cast left behind.
- This sunscreeen is hypoallergenic with a non-greasy finish, making it ideal for sensitive or oily skin, prone to acne or blemishes.
- This product not only successfully provides highest level of UV protection, but also offers skin brightening and anti-aging effect, leaving skin look youthful.
- This product is free of Oxybenzone and Octinoxate and only contains clean ingredients that does not threat our skin, animals, or environment.
- The carefully designed packaging of this product is a bio-plastic, derived from sugar cane, aiming to reduce carbon emissions once discarded.
- Inca Inchi Oil extracted from Sacha Inchi, a plant that grows in Peru, is rich in antioxidants and Vitamin E that restores and renews exhausted skin cells for younger-looking complexion.
- Inca Inchi Oil enriches and nourishes tired-looking skin with rich nutrition into a glowing skin.
I’m not rating this 1 star because tbh I love it so much, and I would love it even more IF I didn’t have acne prone skin. I love to research ingredients on every product I use to make sure they’re noncomedogenic, nonirritating, overall safe across the board. Let me break it down. Pros: Even looking skin tone, high spf, great for the environment (ocean life), vegan, cruelty free. These are off the bat without deeply researching further. Cons: Contains ingredients that are comedogenic and not safe for fungal acne (basically if you’re acne prone keep it away from your face!) Also it leaves a kind of noticeable white cast depending on the amount you use. This sunscreen could do well if used maybe on your arms and legs, maybe even your body. Aside from that, acne prone people beware!
this sunscreen is really mindful and gentle. i have sensitive, combination skin and this formula does not cause redness or irritation. i love that it is not only gentle on my face but also really good for the environment as well.
It makes me happy that this sunscreen is perfect for my sensitive skin and also the best sunscreen on the market for the coral reef as well!
This formula is really gentle! But don't underestimate it because it does a fantastic job preventing sunburns! Can't wait for COVID to end so that I can take this on my next trip to Cancun!
I used to get really red and sunburnt (to the point of peeling) when I use sunscreen from other brands. But when I switched to this product, I have never had a day of peeling or blistering! It's absolutely fantastic!