No Products in the Cart
- This lip tint is soft like meringue and has a soft-matte finish when applied onto the lips.
- This product has an airy fit when on the lips and lightly adheres onto the lips creating a long lasting look.
- This lip tint was inspired by four authors of the classics to create elegant, unique shades.
- 101 Fair Hesse : a pink, salmon hue with a drop of marsala to create natural-looking lips
- 102 Lusty Woolf : a toasted coral mixed with rosé brown to create a sunset-like hue
- 103 Lonesome Maupassant : a vintage, brick red inspired by the brick walls of French gothic architecture
- 104 Wandering Miller : a vintage rose pink with a hint of marsala, inspired by dried rose petals on a wooden tray
- 105 Dear Lawrence : a light pink with a hint of dusty gray inspired by pink muhly in the wind
- 106 Chatty Pushkin : a bright cherry red inspired by high heels
- 107 Blushed Sand : a lovely Juliet pink with salmon to recreate the color of blushing cheeks
- 108 Dazzle Salome : a harmonious mixture of pink and gold orange to create a coral inspired by the sun glistening over a hill with poppy flowers
- 109 Naïve Bronte : a radiant mixture of tangerine and carrot orange inspired by sparkling campari orange cocktails
- 110 Funky Rimbaud : a vibrant orange red inspired by Moulin Rouge
Click for more detail