No Products in the Cart
- This lightweight tea tree oil for acne-prone skin has anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties to fight troubles.
- This supercharged solution was designed to help normalize skin turnover for a smooth, clear, and radiant looking complexion.
- This daily ampoule works magically by visibly soothing irritated skin and neutralizing the look of redness.
- Made with mixture of 'zinc oxide' and 'red iron oxide', Calamine powder protects skin from sun overexposure and external stressors and is a instant solution to nourish fatigued skin.
Centella Asiatica Water Essence 20ml
- This water essence is made of 100% Centella Asiatica extract, widely known as a “Cica” in K-Beauty, which has calming and rejuvenating effect on skin.
- Centella Asiatica has been known for its highly effective skin healing performance for thousands of years, historically referred to as “tiger grass,” as legends say that the tigers would roll around in plant after sustaining injuries.
Good to use with!
- A micro-thin, near-invisible pimple patches with an easy-peasy, two-step applicator seal to minimize breakouts overnight.
1. Cleanse skin.
2. After toner, apply one to three drops.
3. For an enhanced effect, mix with cica complex cream mixer or aqua gel cream mixer.
4. Gently massage for full absorption.
5. Ampoules can be applied separately.
*In this case, apply in the order of lightest to heaviest.
- Tea tree’s anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties soothe troubles.
- Calamine is a powder made by mixing 'zinc oxide', a sun protection ingredient, and a trace amount of 'red iron oxide'. It helps to quickly soothe and care for skin problems.
- Historically referred to as “tiger grass,” as legends say tigers would roll around in the plant after sustaining injuries. Centella Asiatica has been used for its healing properties for thousands of years.
I’ve been using this set for a month now, the bottle is half way. Twice a day, using 1 drop in the mornings and 2 drops at night. I would recommend getting to 2 mixer creams. My left side of my cheeks showing huge improvements, skin is clearing. On my right side 3 weeks went well and the 4th week I got 2 breakouts, although not painful.
First, when I started to use this set it made my skin very dry and sensitive. BUT I think I used wrongly because I was using it in the morning and at night. And after stop using it on the morning my skin has improve a lot and I have less pimples on my skin. After using it during almost 2 weeks now, I started to have less marks on my skin (due to my acne). THIS IS THE ONLY SET I EVER RECOMMEND IN MY LIFE FOR OILY SKIN AND FOR REMOVING AND CONTROLLING ACNE. You should try it if you are struggling with your acne ! RECOMMEND FOR SURE! ;)
I love this set. I was having bad skin since I needed to wear a mask all day. And I mean really bad! with huge red pimples all over my chin. I ordered this and have tried it for a few days now and I can already see a huge difference! I use it together with the barriere builder set and I always use a gentle face wash with the Cica toner and the Cica Moisturizer & sunscreen. My skin is a lot smoother and my pimples have reduced a lot. The tea tree oil serum is a bit strong so I just use it as a spot treatment wich works perfect. Would definitily recommend, also if you have broken/sensitive skin I would use the barrier builder set with it. Will buy again.