No Products in the Cart
- A mist spray that helps maintain skin hydration, enhances skin barrier, and protects the skin from harmful substances.
- The spray gives off a natural, dewy hologram effect as if crystals are in the formula, without artificial pearls, by using the characteristics of light reflections.
- Ceramides in the formula balance the skin and enhance the moisture barrier of the skin, creating dewiness also from within.
- Ceramid EOP supports the moisture barrier of the skin.
- Ceramid AS strengthens the moisture barrier of the skin.
- Ceramid NP connects broken stratum corneum.
- Ceramid NS increases moisture absorbency.
- Ceramid AP supports hydration by preparing for moisture transfer.
I'm pretty impressed I use this stuff and my makeup doesn't move it in spite of the humidity. And it doesn't leave a bright shine or a greasy look like I was afraid of but it gives me kind of a LITTLE GLOW which I needed so I will definitely repurchase.
I have always had dull, dry skin that I cannot seem to hide even with the strongest of makeup. But this one is different. It does leave my skin nice and "glowy".
One of the most important things that matter most to me in any facial spray is the actual sprayer, and how fine the mist is, i really don't like to have large droplets landing on my freshly done makeup, the sprayer on this is honestly one of the best I've used. Equally important is how the product performs and how long it performs- this hits the ball out of the park again. Stands up against an all nighter. feels like it gives a little moisture to your skin and makes your makeup look fresh and adds a little glow, I even use this as a refreshing spray throughout the day.
don't usually wear a lot of makeup but when I do, I feel like I get so oily and sweaty and my makeup kind of smears. So I decided to give this a try and it really keeps everything in place for long periods of time
It lasts all day for me and keeps in the moisture helping my makeup look less dried out. I've had that problem a lot because my skin a pretty dry. I think this is on par. It is lightweight, not oily or sticky and dries quickly.